Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Swimmer

  I didn’t get to see the game last night.  Our satellite went out around 1200 yesterday and it is still out.  I found out that Arkansas lost.  I still don’t know what the score was.  I hope it was close.  Someone said we get to play USC in the first round of the Tournament.  I hope we beat the crap out of them.

  And to Swimmer, the blonde girl that lives at my house, in 29 Palms, who likes to swim, is 12 years old, and is my daughter.  I still remember you and I know who you are.  Hahahaha.  I love you too.

3 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The score was seventy something to fifty something not in our favor. Imagine this....we have a gator fan that works here....thank goodness he's not that hard to deal with!!!! First football and now this......MAN!!! For some reason one of our typically black parts we make here is gator blue this week and would you believe he requested some orange dye??? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!
LOVE YA LOTS!!! Melanie
Linda - It was an honor to "call the hogs" for ya!!!

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous 147 said...

. . another word about swimmer . . she is the smartest, most talented and beautiful princess in all the kingdom! We’re all so excited that you’ll be here before long.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger mhmcmom said...

i say change that typically black part to red! and for the gator fan, does he not know by now the only colors we need in arkansas are red, (for hogs) white and blue, (used with the red,for our country)yellow, (for support of our troops) and black, for misc that does not fit the above! the nerve of the gator fan!hahah
good to see you post swimmer! none of us have forgotten you girl!! you're the best! can't wait to go shopping with ya!
yep,,, by the end of august, we in arkansas will all be fried,dyed, and laid aside!
love ya michael
stay safe!
is the word still "short"?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home