Saturday, February 03, 2007

Mystery Blogger

  We were in minimized again all day yesterday and part of today.  Not sure what happened.  Nothing bad happened in our area.  The SgtMaj left this morning on a helo to go visit Lima Company and attend LCpl Emul’s memorial service.  Captain Bair is still out at COP North battle position.  He should be back on Monday.

  Now for my “blast from the past”.  I’m pretty sure I know who my anonymous blogger is.  She is a funny lady, she is very good with the piano, not that old, and if I would have only known how much fun I was going to have in her class, I would have taken it every year.  I’m guessing it’s Mrs. Murry from choir.  I may have spelled the name wrong.  Yes, yes, I sang in my high school choir.  It was the first time I ever had to try-out to get into a choir.  I sang Amazing Grace.  I was pretty nervous, but I think all the boys who tried out made it in.  hahaha.  We had plenty of girls.  We got all 1’s at state.  That’s the best you can do.  We got a nice plaque to hang on the choir wall.

  It’s been raining off and on for the past three days.  We have snow flurries in the forecast for tonight.  We also got the official word that the entire battalion will be home by 5 May.  A lot of people are breathing a big sigh of relief.

1 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Anonymous 147 said...

What a happy birthday Britni will have! YEA!
Ms. Murry is president of the “hilarity club.” I think Shelton was in choir just for the fun of Jo Murry (and the girls!). Don’t know of anyone who doesn’t love her. You would have made choir with anyone though – you can sing man! What a moment when you gave Missy your jacket! Hi Jo – glad you jumped in the blog fun!
How’s the internet café coming along? Are you ready for that big game tomorrow – what’s it called? Haha. Wish you had that big box of roasted peanuts I INTENDED to send! Don’t guess we would have ever heard of the “Good Samaritan” if he had had only good intentions!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home