Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Pictures

  Not much happened today.  I took some pictures of my guys with boxes that we got from James Mangrum.  It was a lot of fun.  I sent them to most everyone.  The guys look like that every mail call.  They get real excited when we get boxes.  It’s great to see them like that.  I spent a lot of time on the servers today in the data section.  I was doing stuff I used to do as a SSgt.  They needed some help so it was pretty fun to get back into the weeds.  Well, I gotta go.  Hope everyone is doing well.

3 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Missy said...

I can only imagine how excited the Marines are during mail call. To know that out of all that mail, none are bills!!

 
At 12:58 AM, Anonymous 147 said...

Loved the pictures. LOVED THE SMILES!

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Linda said...

A picture is worth a thousand words and those pictures show some pretty happy guys. Pin that young man with an Eagle Scout pin because he obviously put a lot of thought into what went into those boxes. OOH-RAH James!
The kids loved seeing your Marines. They are always looking at the names on the uniforms and saying, "There he is, MY Marine!"

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home