Friday, November 24, 2006

Razorback game tonight

  We had steak and baked potatoes tonight.  It tasted better than usual.  The turkey dinner last night was not that good but having all the Marines at one table was fantastic.  It was like sitting down with your family.  Everyone was laughing and having a good time.  That basically means we were sitting around making fun of each other.

  Sounds like everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I wish I could have been at everyone’s house to enjoy it with you.  There’s nothing like stuffing yourself silly with great food at a table full of people you love and then sitting around in the living room and watching football or taking a nap – most of the time it’s both.

  I’m looking forward to watching the Razorback game tonight.  It’s a good thing they’re doing so well or I wouldn’t be able to see any of their games.  I’m going to try to go to sleep around 8:30 PM and then get up at 10:15 and watch the game.  We have some important gear flying in at 12:30 AM, so I have to be down at the helicopter pad to sign for it when it arrives.  Hopefully, I won’t miss much.  Well, it’s already 8:00 PM so I’ve got to make my rounds around the work sections and try to get to my tin can to catch some sleep.  Go HOGS!

2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous 147 said...

I would love to see a picture of your meal together. Hope you all were not picking on "the Kid." Have you had any more rounds with him?
I am actually going to sit down (without a book) in the living room and watch the ballgame. May have to bite my lip to keep my mouth closed. Shelton is at the game and it's perfect weather for another win! Your dad is already holding his breath - bet he won't sleep through this one... especially with me yelling - HA
Saw your mother and Missy at Walmart this morning at 5AM! That place was crazy and no one (except the above) looked pretty!! LARGE time!
21 is in the mail.

 
At 1:19 AM, Anonymous 147 said...

5:10 pm Friday
It's just a ballgame!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home