Monday, October 30, 2006

Official Photographer

  It didn’t rain last night.  Thank goodness.  The water level hasn’t gone down any.  Since the First Sergeant failed miserably in making a drainage pond, I decided to name the little mud hole Lake Mims after him.  He doesn’t think it’s very funny, but the Marines do and now everyone is calling it Lake Mims. Hahaha.

  I did Rocky training today with the SgtMaj.  It is getting easier but my hands are still killing me.  He said, “Quit whining like a little girl.  It’s about time you get a pair of Man Hands.”  I told him, “Hey the women like my soft, smooth hands (of course I was thinking only of you Schellee). If my hands get all big and callused then I’ll probably lose some of my killer typing skills.”  Hahaha.

  Chuck Norris is here.  When I got back from chow, I stopped to visit the Radio Shop for about 45 minutes.  Then, I went to our little outdoor bathroom and Chuck Norris was in there.  So I stood next to him while I relieved myself.  I almost started laughing.  I wanted so bad to put my hand out for a hand shake when I was done. Hahaha.  Oh by the way, he’s not hung like a horse…Horses are hung like him.  Hahaha.

  Anyway, I didn’t want it to look like I was stalking him or something so I when I was done I went to the data shop.  I’m sure I’ll see him tomorrow morning or later on tonight.  I wonder if he would have round house kicked me if I would have whipped out my camera in the bathroom.  Marshall Teague is here too.  He’s an action television and movie star.  Most of the Marines don’t know who he is.

----------------------------------------------------------------

  Well, I went to go see him and I was volunteered by someone on his staff to walk around and tell all the other Marines and Soldiers what to do.  They apparently asked who had the highest rank and someone pointed me out.  So I didn’t get my picture taken with him.  Instead, I was a glorified cameraman, and shouter of orders from his publicist.  Oh well, it was pretty fun anyway and all my Marines got a group photo with him.  He didn’t take any individual photos.  There wasn’t enough time.  He has now gone to his room where he will wait until tomorrow.  Get it…because he doesn’t sleep, he waits.

4 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Tiffany(Missy's Buddy) said...

I just love the Chuck Norris Facts. So funny. You are too funny also "I wanted so bad to put my hand out for a hand shake when I was done." I am cracking up right now. And how funny is it that you said in the last post about Chuck Norris not being hung like a horse, and today you could have found out for yourself. Too funny. And I don't know who Marshall Teague is either. Keep us posted, I love to read your posts.

God Bless and Stay Safe

 
At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Linda said...

These are pretty good Chuck Norris facts. Bet he has some favorites too

How about 'Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it's a Chucktatorship.'
or
Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.
Bet he is mighty intimidated by you Marines.
Hope you get a picture with him. He'll probably want you to autograph it for him.

 
At 4:36 AM, Anonymous 147 said...

I was thinking - so I might as well sat it: Why don't you feed Chuck Norris some beans and set him in a low spot out in the sand. He could blow you out a drainage system in nothing flat! Did he visit before the Euphrates river was there?

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger mhmcmom said...

i knew you would find a way to meet chuck,,,but the men's room ???haha how funny!
how fun being able to run around with him for a few, if only grandma was there. she LOVES walker, i think she believes he is really walker in true life!
hope the sun shows today!
know you are loved

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home