Monday, October 09, 2006

New Gear?

  There’s not much going on right now.  The Captain is in Al Asad pitching an idea to the Division Communications officer on why we need more equipment.  We’ve got a solid plan.  We finished the slide show about 30 minutes before I took him to get on the helicopter.  I don’t know if we’ll get everything we’re asking for, but hopefully we’ll get some of it.

  The Marine from EOD that got injured the other night is in Bethesda.  His family and girlfriend are supposed to be there today.  I talked to the MSgt that was injured and he says he’s ready to go back out.  I don’t think they’re going to send him back out any time soon.  He’s having trouble hearing.  I think the explosion blew out an eardrum.  The Colonel said something to him today at chow and he had no idea anyone had said anything.

  Britni’s soccer team is doing well.  They are 2-1.  They lost there first game but since then I hear they look like a totally different team.  I hope everyone is doing well.  Less than 6 months left.  Time is flying by.

3 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How bout them RAZORBACKS!! GO HOGS!! AND.... GO BRITNI!! Man, from swimming to soccer so quick....
So what's the temperature where you are these days. It's been so pleasant here. GREAT running weather.
Melanie

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Missy said...

I'm so glad "time is flying by" for you. I don't think anyone in the states would agree with you.
I miss chatting with you in the mornings so I'll try to get to work a little earlier this week!
Love you much,
Sis

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger mhmcmom said...

hey guy!! hope you get your new gear you need. do you think "they" thought you would be as active as you guys have been? sounds like your bunch have created a little more excitement than expected! having e-mail probs,, am going to try to get it straight this morn.
praying for the injured
know you are loved!!!
mom

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home