Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Pictures

OK,

These aren't in the order that I wanted them in but I just learned how to post pictures so I'll figure it out later.


The view from a CH53 Helicopter when we left Al Asad, Iraq.













Iraqi sunrise. The white building (trailer) in the forground is our chow hall. The tall lights you see far away are another part of the train station that is under our control. It's where all the helicopters land.









I found this sticker in Bangor, Main. Look familiar???














This was Comm Plt, stick 2 for the CH53's.














This picture is for Britni. I was trying to describe the flat terrain with Mesa's that surround our area.












I'm the last man on the bird in our stick.













We rode a C-17 from Kuwait to Al Asad, Iraq.













I'll post some more later. I think it has a limit on how many I can have at one time.

-Mike-

4 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool is that sticker?? Jeremiah says that's his unit--from Sheridan. He said they've been to Bangor several times, small world.
Glad to hear from you, as always, and see your new home.
Love you much, Missy

 
At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Love you much, Missy

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger mhmcmom said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
love ya!!
mom

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Schellee said...

Happy Birthday Daddy!!! We love you! I have your stuff ready to go. Is there anything else you want me to get before I send it? I got my "military package" from USPS yesterday so I am using their supplies. I tried to post a comment yesterday, but "Blogger" was down for maintenance. I will try to send an e-mail when we get back later. Hope you have a great day! Happy Birthday! Love you!

Schellee and Britni

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home