Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Missing Computers

  Just a quick post to let everyone know that I’m fine.  Today was a slow day.  The only drama we had today was that I found out that two of our companies brought some government computers to Iraq with them that they were supposed to leave for 1/7 in 29 Palms.  I don’t know how they figured they would get away with it.  Someone in 1/7 is getting his office ready in 29 Palms and he’s not going to notice that a computer is missing from his desk?  Give me a break!!  So now I have to get the computers and mail them back.  I hope they don’t get broken.  We got those computers as a hook up from the base on the condition that we left them.  We won’t be able to do that again.

 

  I’m finally going out on patrol tomorrow.  I’m pretty excited.  It’s only supposed to be for a day.  We’ll see how it goes.  I cleaned my weapons and got all my gear ready.  I’m heading out at 0830 and we’re supposed to be back around 1800.  If I have time, I’ll put a an entry in tomorrow.  I’ll try to get some pictures too.  I’m going to try and call Britni and Schellee so I have to go.  I had Pecan Pie today at evening chow.  It was good – but not as good as home.

2 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger mhmcmom said...

ok,, unauthorized use of computers, no football, golf, and missing kareoke. i have to be with sis on the nascar nextel,, although could be dancing with the stars! should i send a few line dance steps for the next kareoke? umm,, probably not huh? haha catfish and pecan pie,, sounds pretty good. will be thinking of you today as you are on patrol
as always stay safe and know you are loved!!!

 
At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Schellee said...

Mike,

Hi! Be careful!!! It was great talking to you this morning! We had been anxiously awaiting. Then Britni..with her..."Do you want to talk to Dad?" Um - hmmmmm let me think about it a minute...uh...Yes! She asks me that every time. And then she laughs. I haven't checked on an e-mail account yet. (This is my first chance on the computer.) I will try to send you a message when I get on eset up though.

Be careful when you go out with the SGTMAJ. I love you!

Schellee

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home